jueves, febrero 02, 2006

Louis Armstrong

Realmente como poesía


I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"
I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world


Simple y sin artificios te conmueve y piensas, "todo esto lo veo todos los días, ¿Cómo es que no me doy cuenta?"
Un mundo perfecto salido de la cabeza de un negro de Nueva Orleans muerto en 1970, probablemente discriminado y tratado como alguien inferior. Dios sabe que no soy ningún justiciero pero hoy, sin motivo especial, le rindo honores.

¡Qué mundo maravilloso!

Loma

 
ecoestadistica.com